- Safety in AI-based Autonomous Vehicles
- Machine Learning in Dynamic Environments
- Applied Computing for Social Problems
Information about my publications can be accessed by clicking in my
Google Scholar or Research gate profiles.
Repository of all talks
MSc.: André Melo. Transfer learning applied for non-stationary environments.
(co-supervising with Dr. Ronaldo Goldschmidt and Dr. Leandro Alvim)
BSc.: Bruno Accioli. Dynamic Core support extraction method for non-stationary environments.
(co-supervising with Dr. Luciana Faletti)
BSc.: Renan Procopio. Handshake: classificador para streams de dados em ambientes não estacionários com latência extrema de verificação.
(co-supervising with Dr. Leandro Alvim)
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) PhD Scholarship - European Union's Commission, 2019.
- Best Conference Paper Award - Escola Regional de Sistemas de Informação (UFRJ), 2017.
- First place in open call for Lecturer in Computer Science - Federal Rural University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRRJ), 2017.
- First place in open call for researcher II - Research Institute of Economic and Applied (IPEA), 2016.
- First place in open call for researcher assistant II - Research Institute of Economic and Applied (IPEA), 2015.
- Winner of the 1º Big Data Challenge - Big Data Reference Centre, PPGI/UFRJ and EMC², 2014.
- Selected for II Hackathon of Educational Data - INEP, Brasília, 2014.
- Honor mention in XIX ACM Programming Marathon - ACM/ICPC, 2014.
Programming / Software Development
- (2019 - 2022) PhD., Computer Science and Robotics at University of Toulouse - LAAS/CNRS
- (2015 - 2018) MSc., Systems Engineering and Computing at UFRJ (Major in Machine Learning on Data Streams)
- (2010 - 2014) BSc., Computer Science at UFRRJ
- (2019/03 - present) Data Science Consultant
- (2018/01 - 2019/03) Data Scientist at Radix Engineering
- (2018/08 - 2019/03) MBA Lecturer at INFNET
- (2016/08 - 2018/01) Technical Coordinator at IPEA
- (2017/10 - 2017/12) MBA Lecturer at INFNET
- (2017/04 - 2017/09) Lecturer in Computer Science at Universidade Federal Rural do Rio de Janeiro
- (2016/10 - 2017/01) MBA Lecturer at INFNET
- (2015/10 - 2016/08) CNPq Technological Development Scholarship at National Museum of Rio de Janeiro
- (2015/07 - 2015/10) Research Assistant II at IPEA
- (2012/08 - 2016/07) Software engineer at COPPETEC - Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
- (2010/10 - 2012/08) Web design Teacher at Microcamp
- (2010/01 - 2014/12) Systems Developer, self employed